1 x Keypad 1 x KP Receiver – Wireless
$180.00 incl GST
If you are purchasing one of the E8 swing kits then you will not require the KP Receiver and you can purchase the keypad by itself, click here for that option. You can have 2 keypads tuned to the swing kit.
Suitable with all BMGi’s automation kits. This wireless keypad is the perfect solution when you can not run cable from the main unit back to the keypad.
We highly recommend the wireless keypad option for solar kits to reduce the power draw from the battery, unlike the wired keypad which would be constantly drawing power.
For extra security, place the keypad somewhere central to the gate for visitors to enter and exit only with a 4 digit pin number. Or add a visitor push button to the inside for visitors quickly exiting.
- Low Power Consumption
- AA battery powered system (NOT SUPPLIED)
- High strength temped glass face plate and touch sensitive operation
- Blue Back light illumination upon touch with an automatic timeout to return to standby
- Two dedicated LED indicators indicating accepted pin code (green) and also security lockout (red)
- IP53 Weatherproof rated and suited for outdoor and indoor environments
- Built in Anti Tamper alarm and security lockout to help prevent theft and unauthorised usage
- Pin code scramble allowing the user to input a series of random number before the pin code to prevent pin code theft
How It Works
The receiver wires directly into the gate opener control board and the keypad is paired to the receiver.
If you are purchasing one of the E8 swing kits (EGA) then you will not require the receiver and you can purchase the keypad by itself, click here for that option. You can have 2 keypads tuned to this swing kit.
If you have an existing E8 swing kit prior to October 2020, then you will require the receiver with your keypad.
If you are purchasing this keypad for any other gate automation then you will be required to order the keypad with a receiver.
Yes you will also require the KP Receiver if ordering a TMT unit.
88mm (W) x122mm (H) x80mm (D)
- Touch sensitive buttons
- Tempered glass face plate
- 6V DC supply (4 x AA Batteries)
- Low battery indicator
- Consumption 18uA Standby, 6mA Active, 28mA Working
- LED Indicators + Back light
- Anti vandal alarm + Pin code scramble
- IP53 Rated
- 2 Channels
- Power requirements: 12/24v AC/DC
- Supplied with 433.92MHZ receiver
- 1 x wireless keypad (batteries not supplied)
- 1 x receiver
- 30cm cable